Learn about the value innovation offers through product, process and service, and explore its place in business and organizations. Formerly "Foundations of Innovation Management," this course covers the fundamental topics in innovation management, and it provides a foundation for the next two courses in the program.
This course qualifies for 36 professional development units (PDUs).
• Acquire a working knowledge of the fundamentals of innovation and innovation management.
• Identify opportunities and the value of innovation to business and otheryour organizations.
• Identify opportunities for innovation within your organization or personal life.
• Share your own experiences and learn from your peers’ real-life innovation examples.
• Build a network of like-minded professionals and continue your learning from each other.